Are you having trouble finding the right weight loss products that work for you? Maybe you just want to find something that’s not only good for your waistline but also good for your taste buds as well?
Whatever the reason behind your weight loss related indecisiveness, Bulu Box might just be the answer for you. In this personal Bulu Box weight loss review we’ll find out if Bulu Box is right for you.
I used to have those problems as well. First and foremost, I had a hard time finding products that actually worked for me.
Secondly, whenever I would actually find a product that I liked I often found that I gave it up after a few weeks. It wasn’t that I was lazy, it was just that the products were unappetizing, bland, or I simply got bored of eating the exact same thing over and over.
I was about to throw in the towel, I was fed up and I had spent far too much money on failed plans. Then I saw a tweet from a fitness blogger that I was following, sharing her Bulu Box weight loss review video.
She seemed genuinely excited about it – so I decided to take the plunge and try one last weight loss plan. The rest is history, that’s the story of how I got hooked on Bulu Box and ended up writing my very own Bulu Box weight loss review.
Here’s My Bulu Box Weight Loss Review
So enough about me…..just what is Bulu Box?
Bulu Box is not only a weight loss discovery box, it is also a nutrition and health discovery box as well. This is just the first part of what makes it unique. The makers of Bulu Box have realized that weight loss doesn’t just magically happen on its own; proper nutrition, health, and dieting needs to be implemented as well. This is why Bulu Box works.
Whenever I come across a Bulu Box weight loss review there are always a few readers who are somewhat confused about what Bulu Box actually is, so I’ll try to explain it a bit more.
After you sign up for your Bulu Box subscription you will then get a monthly delivery of a box of 4 or 5 premium samples of various weight loss, nutrition, and health products. These are samples – that means that you get to try these products risk free (no hidden subscription charges) without making a long term commitment to a specific product.
As I said before, this was great for me because I was tired of wasting money on long term subscriptions that never seemed to pan out. When I read other customers who write a bulu weight loss box review they usually say the same thing as well.
The Bulu Box team provides two different boxes that subscribers can make use of.
- Bulu Box Original: This is a general assortment of nutrition and health related samples that are great for anyone.
- Bulu Box Weight Loss: This is an assortment of samples that are specifically targeted towards dealing with weight loss and weight loss related factors.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Bulu Box
- There are a wide range of products to choose from. There are so many that I could write a whole other Bulu Box weight loss review about them! This is the main selling point of Bulu Box and it’s part for what makes them so popular.
- One flat subscription rate. You pay what they tell you and no more; the cost for your samples will never go up. Some other websites “forget” to tell you about hidden subscription costs.
- If you don’t like it then try something else. You don’t have to rush into a long term commitment with any of the products.
- You may have a bad month. While the products are top quality sometimes they might just not be too your liking one month. I had a month were I only liked 2 of the products (thankfully they were only samples!).
- The selection can sometimes be overwhelming. Not everyone wants to try dozens of products and have to choose a few. One Bulu Box weight loss review that I read simply said that they wanted one product that works.
- It might be too pricey for you. $10 a month might be too much for you; however, thankfully there are a lot of ways to earn Bulu Box Rewards Points that are worth real money.
Try It For Yourself!
So there you have it, my little Bulu Box weight loss review. This is my personal opinion, about this wonderful discovery subscription box, after trying it for myself for a few months.
The only problem that I have now is that I’ve fallen in love with too many weight loss and nutritional brands; and that’s a problem that I am enjoying.